- Reconnect with your soul through Reiki's transformative Universal life force energy. Recover a sense of the sacred within and around you. As the heart and soul begin to heal, the body and mind come back to balance.
- At this time of great change, we are being called to awaken to a new way of being that is more caring towards each other, ourselves and the earth. When we are in touch with our Source, we can let go of feelings of isolation and separation, and begin to experience the Oneness and interconnection of everything.
- In the loving energy of Reiki, it becomes easier to let go of pain and feel Inner Peace. Reiki can be received in an in-person session or sent at a distance. Currently, only distant treatments are offered.
- Distant Reiki sessions require the client to rest quietly in their own home at a set time when Reiki is sent to them. Distant Reiki is based on the principle that we can connect as spiritual beings beyond this physical form.
- Reiki classes are also offered (and will resume when the current situation improves) for those who want to learn Reiki for self-treatment or treating friends and family.
- Testimonial for Distant Reiki: "Rashné's distant Reiki sessions have brought me not only a sense of calm & peace, but also shifts in consciousness that resulted in clarity & insight. I was able to effectively work through a period of anxiety & fear, & gain healing from one of Rashné's four day distant Reiki treatments. Rashné intuitively knew to recommend certain self-healing techniques to further personal growth. I have not had an in-person treatment with Rashné, but her kindness & gentleness came across..." Jeannie L., New Mexico
- $100/1 hour in-person session
- $90/1 hour in-person session = $360 total for Special Intensive Package of 4 sessions in 4 weeks
- $60/20 minute single distant session: 15 minute Distant Reiki preceded by 5 minute check-in by phone or Zoom
- $50/15 minute distant session = $200 total for Package of 4 Distant Reiki sessions over 4 days in a row
- Rashné Baetz, Reiki Master since 2005, is a member of The Reiki Alliance: www.reikialliance.com, and practices the traditional form of Reiki, Usui Shiki Ryoho, as it was brought from Japan in the 1930's by Hawayo Takata. Rashné's lineage is: Usui, Hyashi, Takata, Furumoto and Sutherland. Contact: 289-260-1868 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- "As a medical health practitioner in the GTA and Hamilton-Wentworth area for the past 15 years, I am selective about who I choose for my own treatments and to whom I refer patients. I have no hesitation in suggesting Reiki with Rashne to address physical stress and pain, for anxiety-related conditions, and any form of spiritual and self-reflective imbalance. I would recommend a treatment with Rashne for anyone of any age. I would also encourage the first degree Reiki class which can be a life-altering change that can benefit and balance in ways unimaginable. I consider the Southern Ontario area fortunate to have a Reiki Master who practices with the integrity and sincerity of Rashne Baetz. Reiki treatments with Rashne led to a very deep level of healing I had not experienced previously. Not only did the treatments ease physical aches and pains, but offered a deep sense of relaxation. This later overflowed into a beneficial and positive change in character and attitude. What followed was my participation in the first degree Reiki class & later the second degree class, both of which brought further insight into Reiki, and more importantly, myself." Mark A.
- "I feel very fortunate to have found Reiki, which has truly been a life changing event for me. My Reiki sessions have been an inner healing for my heart, soul, and mind. I have also experienced healing in the body. After a Reiki session, I feel so much lighter, happier and peaceful. I have learned things about myself through Reiki sessions that I probably wouldn't have otherwise been aware of. Reiki has changed the way I relate to, and deal with, situations and people in my life. My Reiki Master, Rashne, has helped guide me through releasing strong emotions. Rashne is a knowledgeable, understanding and compassionate Reiki practitioner and teacher. She creates an environment where people feel comfortable to ask questions and to share their thoughts and Reiki experiences. During my second degree Reiki class with Rashne, I had a spiritual reconnection and healing which has been one of the most amazing experiences for me. I had become spiritually disconnected for over 8 years after I lost someone very special and close to my heart. I didn't even realize the extent of the disconnect until Reiki came into my life & began the healing process. I am so grateful to Rashne for bringing Reiki into my life." Cheryl F.
Reiki Classes - Learning Reiki helps you become more resilient, and sparks a process of inner transformation
- First Degree Class: 4 days in a row, 3 hours a day. In this 4 day class, you learn self-treatment, how to treat friends/family, the history, lineage and spiritual precepts of Reiki. The class is experiential, with time for practice. Four attunements to Reiki are given, one each day; $250.
- Second Degree Class: for those who would like to deepen their healing journey, and have taken time to integrate their first degree learning. The 2nd degree class includes learning how to send distant healing, and focussed mental-emotional healing; Students receive the second degree attunement; $750.
- Contact email@example.com to learn Reiki or receive treatments