~ Reiki Classes & Treatments - Emerging Light Healing Centre, Dundas, Ontario ~
Rashné Baetz, Reiki Master, 289-260-1868, email@example.com
Next First Degree Class: Feb 17-20, 2020
- Going through a stressful time in your life? Learn a way to become more resilient to life's challenges with the healing art of Reiki. The first degree Reiki class starts a journey of inner transformation. In this 4 day class, you learn self-treatment, how to treat friends/family, the history, lineage and spiritual precepts of Reiki. Another way to experience Reiki, Universal life force energy is to receive hands-on treatments, as you relax on a Reiki table; or you may choose to receive distant treatments.
- Reiki classes are taught by Rashné Baetz in the traditional form, Usui Shiki Ryoho, as it was brought from Japan in the 1930's by Hawayo Takata. Learning Reiki gives you a tool to bring your body and mind back to balance. A safe and sacred space is held for your healing.
- Rashné has been teaching Reiki since 2005 in the lineage of Usui, Hyashi, Takata, Furumoto and Sutherland; and she is a member of a worldwide body of Reiki Masters, The Reiki Alliance: www.reikialliance.com.
- Rashné also gives Reiki treatments that help you let go of blocks in your energy system; Often people feel lighter after a Reiki session. As the busy mind settles, clarity may arise to help you shift to a more conscious and authentic way of living.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn Reiki or receive treatments.
- Reiki treatments - relax and receive the healing energy of Reiki, through the gentle placement of hands on your head and body.
- $90 for a one-hour session, when you choose the special Intensive Package of 4 sessions in 4 weeks
- $100 for a single one hour session
- Reiki classes - Learning Reiki and practicing it regularly is a wonderful way to bring healing into your life, so you can live with greater awareness and mindfulness.
- First Degree Class: 4 days in a row, 3 hours a day. The history, lineage, spiritual precepts, & hand positions for self-treatment & treating others are covered in the class. The class is experiential, with time for practice. Four attunements to Reiki are given, one each day; $250.
- Second Degree Class: for those who would like to deepen their healing journey, and have taken time to integrate their first degree learning. The 2nd degree class includes learning how to send distant healing, and focussed mental-emotional healing; Students receive the second degree attunement; $750.
- Testimonials "As a medical health practitioner in the GTA and Hamilton-Wentworth area for the past 15 years, I am selective about who I choose for my own treatments and to whom I refer patients. I have no hesitation in suggesting Reiki with Rashne to address physical stress and pain, for anxiety-related conditions, and any form of spiritual and self-reflective imbalance. I would recommend a treatment with Rashne for anyone of any age. I would also encourage the first degree Reiki class which can be a life-altering change that can benefit and balance in ways unimaginable. I consider the Southern Ontario area fortunate to have a Reiki Master who practices with the integrity and sincerity of Rashne Baetz. Reiki treatments with Rashne led to a very deep level of healing I had not experienced previously. Not only did the treatments ease physical aches and pains, but offered a deep sense of relaxation. This later overflowed into a beneficial and positive change in character and attitude. What followed was my participation in the first degree Reiki class & later the second degree class, both of which brought further insight into Reiki, and more importantly, myself." Mark A.
- "I feel very fortunate to have found Reiki, which has truly been a life changing event for me. My Reiki sessions have been an inner healing for my heart, soul, and mind. I have also experienced healing in the body. After a Reiki session, I feel so much lighter, happier and peaceful. I have learned things about myself through Reiki sessions that I probably wouldn't have otherwise been aware of. Reiki has changed the way I relate to, and deal with, situations and people in my life. My Reiki Master, Rashne, has helped guide me through releasing strong emotions. Rashne is a knowledgeable, understanding and compassionate Reiki practitioner and teacher. She creates an environment where people feel comfortable to ask questions and to share their thoughts and Reiki experiences. During my second degree Reiki class with Rashne, I had a spiritual reconnection and healing which has been one of the most amazing experiences for me. I had become spiritually disconnected for over 8 years after I lost someone very special and close to my heart. I didn't even realize the extent of the disconnect until Reiki came into my life & began the healing process. I am so grateful to Rashne for bringing Reiki into my life." Cheryl F.