~ Reiki Classes & Treatments - Emerging Light Healing Centre, Dundas, Ontario ~
Rashné Baetz, Reiki Master, 289-260-1868 email@example.com
Next First Degree Reiki Class: December 9-12, 6:30-9:30pm
- Learn a simple yet effective way to heal your mind-body-spirit with Reiki, Universal life force energy.
- The first degree Reiki class is taught over 4 days in the traditional Usui Shiki Ryoho form of Reiki, as it was brought from Japan in the 1930s by Hawayo Takata. Taking this class sparks a journey of intensified personal growth and development, and gives you a tool to bring your body and mind back to balance.
- Reiki clears blocks in your energy system. As we let go of what is not for our highest good, we can make better choices, and shift to a more conscious and authentic way of living.
- A safe and sacred space is held for your healing. Rashné has been teaching Reiki since 2005 in the lineage of Usui, Hyashi, Takata and Furumoto. Her initiating Master is Ellen Sutherland.
- Receive a Reiki treatment, or learn Reiki to treat yourself or loved ones. In the quiet of Reiki, the busy mind begins to settle, and clarity arises. Changing our world for the better, starts with each one of us changing and healing within.
- Reiki treatments - relax and receive the healing energy of Reiki, through the gentle placement of hands on your head and body.
- A one-hour session is $90 when you choose the special Intensive Package of 4 sessions in 4 weeks;
- A single one-hour session is $100.
- Reiki classes - offered by Rashné are taught in the traditional form of Reiki, Usui Shiki Ryoho, passed on by Hawayo Takata. Learning Reiki and practicing it regularly intensifies one's healing journey and opens the way to living with greater awareness and mindfulness.
- First Degree Class: 4 days in a row, 3 hours a day, . The history, lineage, spiritual precepts, & hand positions for self-treatment & treating others are covered in the class. The class is experiential, with time for practice. Four attunements to Reiki are given; $250. Next Class: Dec 9-12, 6:30-9:30pm
- Second Degree Class: for those who would like to deepen their healing journey, and have taken time to integrate their first degree learning. The 2nd degree class includes learning how to send distant healing, and focussed mental-emotional healing; Students receive the second degree attunement; $750.
- Testimonials "As a medical health practitioner in the GTA and Hamilton-Wentworth area for the past 15 years, I am selective about who I choose for my own treatments and to whom I refer patients. I have no hesitation in suggesting Reiki with Rashne to address physical stress and pain, for anxiety-related conditions, and any form of spiritual and self-reflective imbalance. I would recommend a treatment with Rashne for anyone of any age. I would also encourage the first degree Reiki class which can be a life-altering change that can benefit and balance in ways unimaginable. I consider the Southern Ontario area fortunate to have a Reiki Master who practices with the integrity and sincerity of Rashne Baetz. Reiki treatments with Rashne led to a very deep level of healing I had not experienced previously. Not only did the treatments ease physical aches and pains, but offered a deep sense of relaxation. This later overflowed into a beneficial and positive change in character and attitude. What followed was my participation in the first degree Reiki class & later the second degree class, both of which brought further insight into Reiki, and more importantly, myself." Mark A.
- "I feel very fortunate to have found Reiki, which has truly been a life changing event for me. My Reiki sessions have been an inner healing for my heart, soul, and mind. I have also experienced healing in the body. After a Reiki session, I feel so much lighter, happier and peaceful. I have learned things about myself through Reiki sessions that I probably wouldn't have otherwise been aware of. Reiki has changed the way I relate to, and deal with, situations and people in my life. My Reiki Master, Rashne, has helped guide me through releasing strong emotions. Rashne is a knowledgeable, understanding and compassionate Reiki practitioner and teacher. She creates an environment where people feel comfortable to ask questions and to share their thoughts and Reiki experiences. During my second degree Reiki class with Rashne, I had a spiritual reconnection and healing which has been one of the most amazing experiences for me. I had become spiritually disconnected for over 8 years after I lost someone very special and close to my heart. I didn't even realize the extent of the disconnect until Reiki came into my life & began the healing process. I am so grateful to Rashne for bringing Reiki into my life." Cheryl F.