Reiki & EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques/Tapping
"It takes courage to endure the sharp pains of self-discovery, rather than choose to take the dull pain of unconsciousness that would last the rest of our lives”
- Reiki & EFT - help to clear emotional blocks from our energy system, so we can feel more integrated, whole & connected.
- Rashné Baetz, Reiki Master & Certified EFT practitioner, offers compassionate support to those want to let go of past traumas & open to a healthier and happier way of being. Rashné brings to her EFT work, 16 years of experience teaching Reiki to help integrate mind, body & spirit.
- Both Reiki & EFT help us become calmer when coping with stress & anxiety, by helping us release emotional blocks and negative patterns of thinking from the energy system of the body, leading us to see things differently - with deeper understanding. In Reiki, a Japanese healing method, Universal life force energy is transmitted to the client, opening the door to inner healing. EFT is a more active modality, using principles of energy psychology & tapping on acupuncture points to release emotions stored in the body. EFT also works on the emotional aspects of physical issues. EFT is currently offered via Zoom.
- EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques/Tapping
- Unresolved emotions and trauma become part of the body’s energy system, which can leave us chronically stressed. As this involves the emotional centers of the brain, we can’t just think our way out of stress. When we include the body in our healing, by tapping on various acupuncture points, EFT helps us release the blocked energy, and with it, the emotional charge of unprocessed emotions. As emotions get regulated, we can return to a calmer state.
- Recalling a distressing situation often triggers the stress (fight-flight-freeze) response of the sympathetic nervous system, affecting physical, as well as mental-emotional health. If we repeatedly push down our pain, instead of processing it, our stress response gets turned on easily & stays on for a long time. Tapping with EFT, while tuning into the distress, sends a soothing response to the emotional centers of the brain, counter-conditioning the stress response. This helps to break the endless loop of certain memories triggering distress in the body & mind.
- If the client wishes to work on their issue without discussing the details of it, Clinical EFT (evidence-based) offers techniques that allow the EFT practitioner to guide them to work on their issue privately, without divulging the details of what they are working on.
- EFT helps us reconnect to our inner peace when we are faced with anxiety & distress. EFT also helps us become kinder towards ourselves & others. It is hard to make sound decisions from a place of overwhelm. When we are able to calm down with EFT/tapping, we can more readily cope with the turbulence & challenges of life. Coming back to the present moment, allows us to make more effective decisions, & live more integrated & meaningful lives.
- Testimonials for EFT:
- Immediately after my first EFT session with Rashné, I felt a shift in my perception. The effects of the tapping continued to percolate through my mind & body for many days. Rashné is an excellent listener, an essential component to leading someone through an EFT session. She intuitively knew where to go as we tapped on my thoughts & feelings about a memory or experience. She is a calm, compassionate witness, who brings a skillful presence to each session. I am most grateful to her for the work we have done together so far. Lisa B.
- It feels like a window has opened since my EFT session. A process has started with your help. Instead of pushing away painful feelings that come up with some past memories, I can sit and just be with it, and look more kindly on myself. Margaret R.
- I knew about EFT for a few years, but didn't realize how powerful it could be until I worked on a few issues with Rashné. She has a very intuitive and natural way of framing your issue and guiding you through the process. I feel safe and supported by her in these sessions. Also, I was relieved I didn't have to reveal specific issues I was working on, which made it easy to focus on things that were sensitive for me to share. Pam H.
- EFT Session Rates:
- 1 hour zoom EFT sessions: $100 for a single session - or - $90/session when you choose an Intensive Package of 4 sessions over 4 weeks ($360 total)
- To book an EFT session: contact Rashné at email@example.com or 289-260-1868
- Reiki - Distant sessions are a offered during this time, while hands-on sessions are on hold. Distant Reiki is based on the principle of connecting as spiritual beings, beyond this physical form. A time is set up for you to rest quietly in your home, while you receive Reiki.
- Reiki Session Rates - Distant Reiki - currently offered (In-person Reiki currently on hold)
- $60/20 minute single Distant session: 15 minute Distant Reiki preceded by 5 minute check-in by phone or Zoom
- $50/15 minute Distant session = $200 total for Package of 4 Distant Reiki sessions over 4 days in a row
- $100/1 hour in-person session (currently on hold)
- $90/1 hour in-person session = $360 total for Special Intensive Package of 4 sessions in 4 weeks (currently on hold)
- Testimonials for Reiki
- As a medical health practitioner in the GTA & Hamilton-Wentworth area for the past 15 years, I am selective about who I choose for my own treatments and to whom I refer patients. I have no hesitation in suggesting Reiki with Rashné to address physical stress and pain, for anxiety-related conditions, and any form of spiritual & self-reflective imbalance. I would recommend a treatment with Rashné for anyone of any age. I would also encourage the first degree Reiki class which can be a life-altering change that can benefit and balance in ways unimaginable. I consider the Southern Ontario area fortunate to have a Reiki Master who practices with the integrity & sincerity of Rashné Baetz. Reiki treatments with Rashné led to a very deep level of healing I had not experienced previously. Not only did the treatments ease physical aches and pains, but offered a deep sense of relaxation. This later overflowed into a beneficial and positive change in character and attitude. What followed was my participation in the first degree Reiki class & later the second degree class, both of which brought further insight into Reiki, and more importantly, myself. Mark A.
- I feel very fortunate to have found Reiki, which has truly been a life changing event for me. My Reiki sessions have been an inner healing for my heart, soul, & mind. I have also experienced healing in the body. After a Reiki session, I feel so much lighter, happier & peaceful. I have learned things about myself through Reiki sessions that I probably wouldn't have otherwise been aware of. Reiki has changed the way I relate to, and deal with, situations & people in my life. My Reiki Master, Rashné, has helped guide me through releasing strong emotions. Rashné is a knowledgeable, understanding & compassionate Reiki practitioner and teacher. She creates an environment where people feel comfortable to ask questions and to share their thoughts and Reiki experiences. During my second degree Reiki class with Rashné, I had a spiritual re-connection and healing which has been one of the most amazing experiences for me. I had become spiritually disconnected for over 8 years after I lost someone very special & close to my heart. I didn't even realize the extent of the disconnect until Reiki came into my life & began the healing process. I am so grateful to Rashné for bringing Reiki into my life. Cheryl F.
- Reiki Classes - Learn Reiki for self-treatment or helping others with Reiki (classes currently on hold)
- First Degree Class: 4 days in a row, 3 hours a day. In this 4 day class, you learn how to give Reiki to yourself and others, the history, lineage and spiritual precepts of Reiki. The class is experiential, with time for practice. Four attunements to Reiki are given, one each day; $250.
- Second Degree Class: for those who would like to deepen their healing journey, and have taken time to integrate their first degree learning. The 2nd degree class includes learning how to send distant healing, and focussed mental-emotional healing; Students receive the second degree attunement; $750.
- At this time of great change, we are being called to awaken to a new way of being, one that is more caring towards ourselves, each other & the earth.
- Certified EFT Practitioner, EFT Universe
- Reiki Master, Usui Shiki Ryoho - Usui System of Natural Healing
- Member, Reiki Alliance: www.reikialliance.com. This traditional form of Reiki was brought from Japan in the 1930's by Hawayo Takata.
- Rashné's Reiki lineage: Usui, Hyashi, Takata, Furumoto & Sutherland.
- Emerging Light Healing Centre, 16 McMurray St, Dundas, Ontario
- Contact: 289-260-1868 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org