Emotional Freedom Techniques ~ EFT/Tapping & Reiki
- Feeling stressed & anxious with life's challenges & want a natural way to come back to balance?
- Unexpected change, past traumas & unfinished business with loved ones or others can disrupt our lives. EFT rapidly reduces the emotional impact of events & memories that trigger our distress. As the distress is released from our body, not just from our mind, we can come back to balance at every level of our being: mind, body & spirit.
- Emotional Freedom Techniques, also called EFT or Tapping, help you feel better as you let go of unprocessed emotions from the body's energy system. You are shown how to tap on key acupuncture points while tuning into your distress, counter-conditioning the stress response with the relaxation response. Feel lighter & calmer as blocks lift, & life-force energy flows more freely. Clarity & insight arise as you gain access to your inner wisdom.
- Rashné Baetz, Certified EFT Practitioner & Reiki Master offers compassionate support to safely guide you through your session. An additional certification in Energy Psychology & 20 years of experience in helping others with Reiki informs & deepens her work with EFT. firstname.lastname@example.org or 289-260-1868. Sessions on zoom.
- EFT Sessions: $100/session or $90/session ($360 total): when you choose a Package of 4 sessions in 4 weeks; 1 hr/session
- TESTIMONIALS - EFT with Rashné
- If you are bogged down mentally, I'd recommend trying EFT - tapping it out! I have been working with Rashné...tapping on some trauma & I can't say enough about it. Not only is my spirit lighter, but I feel like I have a new brain (& there is solid research to support this feeling). After decades of therapy, EFT has given me a way to let go of emotions that no other method has; so the emotional charge is gone from your system. Rashné is so lovely to work with - compassionate, trustworthy, insightful & brilliant. Her work is online - so you can get help no matter where you live. Kathleen H.
- Immediately after my first EFT session with Rashné, I felt a shift in my perception. The effects of the tapping continued to percolate through my mind & body for many days. Rashné is an excellent listener, an essential component to leading someone through an EFT session. She intuitively knew where to go as we tapped on my thoughts & feelings about a memory or experience. She is a calm, compassionate witness, who brings a skillful presence to each session. I am most grateful to her for the work we have done together so far. Lisa B.
- It feels like a window has opened since my EFT session. A process has started with your help. Instead of pushing away painful feelings that come up with some past memories, I can sit and just be with it, and look more kindly on myself. Margaret R.
- I knew about EFT for a few years, but didn't realize how powerful it could be until I worked on a few issues with Rashné. She has a very intuitive and natural way of framing your issue and guiding you through the process. I feel safe and supported by her in these sessions. Also, I was relieved I didn't have to reveal specific issues I was working on, which made it easy to focus on things that were sensitive for me to share. Pam H.
- EFT/Emotional Freedom Techniques - Background
- Unresolved emotions & trauma become part of the body’s energy system, which can leave you chronically stressed. You can’t just think your way out of stress. Stress trapped in the body has to be addressed. During an EFT session, you tap on certain acupuncture points while tuning into your distress; Tapping sends soothing signals to the emotional centres of the brain & begins to clear the energy system, allowing a greater flow of life-force energy in the body.
- Recalling a distressing situation can trigger the stress (fight-flight-freeze) response of the sympathetic nervous system, which affects physical & emotional health. Repeatedly pushing down pain, turns on the stress response, which can stay on for a long time. Tapping breaks the cycle of being triggered by distress of the past or anticipation of a future event. You can also work on sensitive issues without sharing the details of your trauma or issue.
- EFT helps you stay calm when faced with anxiety-provoking events. It's difficult to make sound decisions from a place of overwhelm. As emotions settle, you can more readily cope with life's challenges. Coming back to the present moment allows you to live a more integrated & meaningful life.
- Peer-reviewed research shows EFT's effectiveness for stress, anxiety, depression, phobias, cravings, PTSD & limiting beliefs. "Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) is an evidence based self-help therapeutic method & over 100 studies demonstrate its efficacy." Clinical EFT improves Multiple Physiological Markers of Stress - Journal of Evidence Based Integrative Medicine Jan-Dec 2019: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30777453/
- Dr. Peta Stapleton: Is Therapy Facing a Revolution? www.ted.com/talks/peta_stapleton_is_therapy_facing_a_revolution.
- Reiki Background
- Universal life force energy, is the foundation of this sacred healing art brought from Japan to the west in the 1930s. Reiki is a path of healing one's life, & opening to growth & change.
- Reiki, like EFT, clears blocks from the energy system of the body & restores balance to every level of your being.
- In-person sessions are no longer offered, but distant Reiki is offered, so you can receive it in the comfort of your home. With Distant sessions, Reiki is transmitted to you, as you rest in your home at a set time. Let go of burdens & shift from the turbulence of the world to a place of inner peace.
- Distant Reiki Sessions: $200 total for Package of 4 sessions over 4 days in a row; 15 min/session
- TESTIMONIALS - Reiki with Rashné
- As a medical health practitioner in the GTA & Hamilton area for the past 15 years...I have no hesitation in suggesting Reiki with Rashné to address physical stress & pain, for anxiety-related conditions, and any form of spiritual & self-reflective imbalance...Reiki with Rashné led to a very deep level of healing I had not experienced previously...This later overflowed into a beneficial and positive change in character and attitude. What followed was my participation in the first degree Reiki class & later the second degree class, both of which brought further insight into Reiki, and more importantly, myself. Mark A.
- I feel very fortunate to have found Reiki, which has truly been a life changing event for me. My Reiki sessions have been an inner healing for my heart, soul, & mind. I have also experienced healing in the body. After a Reiki session, I feel so much lighter, happier & peaceful...Reiki has changed the way I relate to, and deal with, situations & people in my life...Rashné has helped guide me through releasing strong emotions...(she) is a knowledgeable, understanding & compassionate Reiki practitioner and teacher...During my second degree Reiki class with Rashné, I had a spiritual re-connection and healing which has been one of the most amazing experiences for me...I didn't even realize the extent of the disconnect until Reiki came into my life & began the healing process. I am so grateful to Rashné for bringing Reiki into my life. Cheryl F.
- Receive help in the comfort of your home with EFT sessions on Zoom or Distant Reiki
- Certified EFT Practitioner, with additional certification in Energy Psychology, EFT Universe
- Reiki Master, Usui Shiki Ryoho - Usui System of Natural Healing
- Member, Reiki Alliance: www.reikialliance.com. Usui Shiki Ryoho form of Reiki was brought from Japan in the 1930's by Hawayo Takata
- Rashné's Reiki lineage: Usui, Hyashi, Takata, Furumoto & Sutherland
- Certified Yoga Teacher, Integrative Yoga Therapy
- Emerging Light Healing Centre, Dundas, Ontario
- Contact: 289-260-1868 or email: email@example.com